The role of the In-House Case Manager is critical to the success of the Providence House residents. This individual will work directly with the residents to improve their quality of life while living in the house. Additionally, the In-House Case Manager will advise and coordinate with other service departments in an effort to prepare residents to move into Project Next Step and graduate the program. This individual is essential in supporting and helping the residents move to complete self- sufficiency.
Experience and Training requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but can be offset by work experience in the Human/Social Services Field
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and various guidelines
- Ability to work with diverse agencies, groups and individuals
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite products
To apply for this position send your cover letter and resume to Shelly Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply is Wednesday, March 20, 2019 by 3 pm.