So many of you have reached out to help us this holiday season and we are beyond grateful! Our Adopt a Family program and Holiday Baskets have been hugely successful this year and, as such, folks are looking for other ways to help our families. Here are some ideas.
– Help a new family by providing them with new bedding and towels. Each family room has a full-size bed and a set of twin bunk beds. Items requested include all or some of the following: one full comforter, one full sheet set, one full mattress cover, two twin comforters, two twin sheet sets, two waterproof mattress covers, four bath towels, four washcloths, one shower curtain, one bath mat. View our ADOPT A ROOM wish list.
– Donate over-the-counter medicines and other items to help us prepare for the upcoming cold/flu season. Items such as pain relievers and cold/flu medicines (infants, children, and adults), facial tissue, thermometers, Gatorade or juice, Vick’s VapoRub, and anything else that makes you feel better when you’re sick is greatly appreciated.
– Purchase cozy, new pajamas for our children in residence. What a wonderful gift for the upcoming winter! We have all ages in the House from infants to teens and therefore all sizes for both boys and girls are needed.
– Set up monthly auto-delivery of frequently used cleaning and hygiene items. Our most needed items include paper towels, toilet paper, bleach, Fabuloso, Lysol spray, trash bags (13 gallon, 55 gallon), body wash, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, and cases of water. Find some of these items on our IMMEDIATE NEEDS wish list.
– Become a monthly donor of $25 or more. Your monthly gift can provide food, clothing, shelter, education and support that can forever transform the lives of families in need.
Please know that we appreciate you. We are truly blessed to be part of such a generous community! We could do what we do without you.