The Executive Assistant will perform general clerical and administrative task in a well-organized and timely manner. The employee in this role will need to act proactively and with limited guidance while maintaining a strict code of confidentiality, ethics and professionalism.
• Bachelor’s degree required but can be offset by clerical and grant writing experience
• Excellent knowledge of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and the Windows Operating System.
• Highly motivated, flexible, energetic and supportive.
• Superior communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong organizational skills.
Please note this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
To apply for this position send your cover letter and resume to Shelly Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply is Wednesday, October 31, 2018 by 3 pm.